Fiserv Acquires NetPay

Fiserv Enhances Payment Facilitation Capabilities and Expands Merchant Business with Acquisition of NetPay

Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology, has acquired NetPay Solutions Group, expanding its partner distribution and enhancing its payment facilitation, marketplace, and instructional funding capabilities with a uniquely capable client platform powered by a full suite of tools.

Founded in 2012, NetPay is a multi-channel payment service provider offering a range of capabilities around onboarding, customer lifecycle, risk management, and settlement to businesses of all sizes. NetPay Merchant Services, its retail ISO subsidiary, serves 7,500 merchants through 100 distribution partners across various industries. The development division, technologi, provides a full ecosystem for merchants and payment facilitators – from boarding through settlement. Fiserv has partnered with NetPay since 2014, acquiring a 40 percent stake of the group in 2018, and is now acquiring the remaining 60 percent of the business. 

Combining the global platform of Fiserv with NetPay’s all-in-one solution will deliver a unique experience for payment facilitators, marketplaces, and sub-merchants – enabling them to utilize a single platform for all their needs. 

Having these resources under one roof expands our reach, deepens our partner relationships and enables us to bring new, innovative solutions to partners faster. Further, NetPay’s tech stack has already been fully integrated and customized for Fiserv, ensuring a seamless experience for clients. Together, we will develop and deliver an array of customer-focused, innovative solutions to help clients maximize their payments offering while minimizing risks.

The transaction has closed upon signing of the deal. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.