Automated AML case management capabilities, combined with monitoring and alerts, enable investigators to perform more effectively and help mitigate financial crime risk. AML Risk Manager from Fiserv is a key part of managing risk.
The focus of any anti-money laundering (AML) program is the investigation of suspicious activity. AML Risk Manager provides a fully integrated case management solution to streamline compliance operations and help investigators organize, prioritize and manage investigations – while creating a permanent audit trail for regulatory review, if needed. All relevant information related to a case can be stored and easily updated as new information and evidence is uncovered.
How AML case management works:
- AML Risk Manager generates alerts that are initially reviewed by the analyst
- If more in-depth review is needed, a case is created and assigned to an investigator
- The program automatically scans through the account, customer, transaction, know your customer (KYC) and other related information to determine if there is suspicious activity that needs reporting
- The investigator analyzes the data and decides whether further action is needed
Automated AML case management:
- Efficiently organizes, prioritizes and manages investigations
- Provides flexible case and content workflows
- Offers highly configurable capabilities
- Provides audit trail
- Reduces the risk of money laundering