Data across the Prologue™ product suite becomes more valuable with Prologue Visual Intelligence from Fiserv. Prologue Visual Intelligence promotes collaboration and innovation, leading to business users solving problems and making strategic and profitable decisions.
Development of a profitable and successful financial accounting strategy is data-driven and requires insightful analytics. Many financial institutions lose considerable time consolidating the data from numerous departments and systems. Prologue Visual Intelligence removes this burden and provides more comprehensive, visual and collaborative analytics.
Data and calculations from the Prologue product suite are seamlessly integrated with enough flexibility and scalability to incorporate customized data sets from third-party data sources. Prologue Visual Intelligence enables users to view data at summary and detail levels, through time periods (such as current versus prior month/quarter/year, percent change over time periods, and so forth) and across multiple dimensions (customer/household/relationship, product, organization, channel).
Visual Analytics for Finance
By leveraging Fiserv-developed data models and dashboards, self-service data modeling and customizable visual analytics, business users will have the tools, critical information and capacity they need to run a successful operation. Prologue Visual Intelligence blends data, narrative and visualizations for actionable insights, profitable decisions and enlightened change.
- Superior business intelligence and rich graphical visualizations
- Optimized data management to integrate and standardize data and calculation results within the Prologue product suite as well as third-party solutions
- Streamlined reporting process to regain valuable time for true analytics
- Intuitive, interactive design combining human creativity and knowledge with technology
- Data exploration no longer requires highly technical skills; business users are empowered to solve problems and make strategic decisions
- With data from Fiserv, compare performance with more than 12,000 financial institutions to maximize operating efficiency and profitability