For more than eight years, Thomaston Savings Bank has relied on Asset Liability Manager from Fiserv to assist in organizational budgeting, special projects and to manage evolving regulatory requirements.
As a thriving financial institution, Thomaston Savings Bank maintains a vigilant focus on monitoring and managing interest rate risk
for both fiscal security and organizational responsibility.
Asset Liability Manager helps the bank effectively:
- Monitor and manage interest rate risk
- Create "what if" scenarios to gauge the feasibility of opening new branches and make assumptions about deposit and loan growth
- Control and test assumptions helping the bank gain credibility with regulators
- Gauge the risk management appetite and position of the bank
- Create budgets and robust reporting for management