Quality Maturity Assessment from Fiserv helps financial institutions uncover testing process gaps and provide key inputs for formulating robust test processes with strategies and road maps.
A quality maturity assessment is performed on three key testing dimensions – efficiency, effectiveness and process – presenting a holistic view of current testing practices, deficiencies and gaps, and the optimal direction for future testing practices.
Key highlights of the service include:
- An independent assessment highlighting the not-so-apparent issues and bottlenecks in current quality assurance (QA) processes
- Key report depicting action plans based on time to market and QA scores
- Increased productivity and reduced time to market through industry-best testing practices and tool recommendations
- Road map for predictable and frequent release cycles
- Recommendations for developing and promulgating matured quality culture across the organization