Infrastructure gaps can lead to security risks, performance issues and compliance concerns. Fiserv can perform a thorough IT infrastructure assessment designed to uncover hidden weaknesses and threats, remediate urgent issues and recommend best practices to optimize network performance.
Infrastructure supports your business software applications, your personnel and every customer experience. To deliver the critical voice and data connections your business depends on daily, your infrastructure must always be up, fast and secure.
IT Assessment Services from Fiserv can help you check the pulse of your mission-critical systems by providing a thorough analysis of the following areas of your infrastructure:
- Servers (hardware, network operating system, network applications – antivirus, email, backup, databases)
- Security (active directory/LDAP, firewall/routers, content management software)
- Network (switches, wireless, LAN, WAN)
- Desktops and laptops (analyze a sample to review deployment and consistency)
In addition, the Fiserv expert will review your backup and disaster recovery systems and compare your processes to industry best practices and manufacturer recommendations.
- Certified engineer with deep technical knowledge and understanding of your business
- Rigorous methodology and automated analysis tools
- Custom report provides details as well as business-level summary
- Ranked findings to help you determine your most critical gaps