With eBill Distribution™, the paper bill can be eliminated, enabling you to reach the broadest range of customers and maximize your opportunity to reduce costs through paper shutoff while optimizing consumer interactions.
Optimize your customer interactions. Whether you are focusing on paper billing costs that continue to rise, or meeting consumers at their bill pay point of preference — now is the time to distribute your bills electronically to the largest network of financial institutions in the industry.
- Deliver your bills electronically to customers at close to 4,000 financial institutions
- Leverage the steady growth in e-bill adoption; up to 23 percent of all bills in 2014, according to the 2014 Seventh Annual Billing Household Survey from Fiserv
- Offer flexible paper shutoff options to achieve cost savings
- Link consumers securely back to your website to view bill details
- Promote other bill payment products and services through email or within the bill payment user interface