Traditional wealth management firms eager to keep pace with the evolving industry landscape and investor expectations are taking note of the value and relevance of digital advice platforms.
With a mission to demystify financial services and enable everyone to gain knowledge and control of their finances, Fiserv has partnered with Marstone to create a highly configurable, integrated, and personalized platform that encourages stronger relationships between advisors and their clients.
The Fiserv-Marstone digital advice offering allows clients of wealth management firms to:
- Open and fund accounts online and paperlessly
- Complete a simple online risk-tolerance questionnaire, customizable by each institution
- Explore and invest in portfolio models that correspond to their risk profiles
- Track investment performance
- View financial accounts holistically by aggregating held-away accounts, including checking, investing, mortgage and credit card
- Maintain and update account information and transfer funds