The Department of Labor (DOL) Fiduciary standard is intended to eliminate any potential conflict of interest between financial professionals and investors saving for retirement.
Industry experts believe the recently enacted DOL fiduciary requirements will drive additional accounts to advisory-based solutions. Fiserv is ready to help firms comply by leveraging our core managed account technology and our Unified Wealth Platform portal to:
- Support new recordkeeping requirements to demonstrate DOL compliance
- Track BICE information for additional audit and compliance capabilities
- Gain visibility to Risk Profile drift within the universe of qualified accounts
- View trading activity/inactivity to address potential issues such as "reverse churning"
- Provide insight into investment fees