United Prairie Bank implemented a rewards program with customized incentive checking accounts designed with assistance from the Advisory Services team at Fiserv.
Initiatives by the Advisory Services team at Fiserv helped the bank focus on higher utilization of mobile technologies and promote consumer self-service. As a result of the implementation, the bank has:
- Boosted consumer debit card transactions by nearly 10 percent
- Converted 50 percent of checking accounts to the UPick product suite within the first six months
- Expanded the number of accounts using bill pay by 4 percent and increased total bill pay transactions by 25 percent
- Increased electronic statement enrollment by 22 percent
- Increased enrollment of mobile banking users by 44 percent
- Realized additional revenue and savings of over $500,000 annually