CardValet® from Fiserv gives your cardholders the ability to receive transaction alerts and actively manage their debit and credit card usage by defining when, where and how their cards are used.
CardValet is ideal for cardholders who want to proactively monitor and manage their card accounts through their smartphones. The financial management capabilities of CardValet enable cardholders to:
- Receive alerts for card transactions
- Monitor and control card usage
Cardholders download the CardValet app, then customize alert preferences and usage settings.
CardValet sends real-time alerts for PIN and signature transactions performed with debit and credit cards, enabling cardholders to manage, track and report specific types of transactions and quickly detect unauthorized activity. Cardholders can customize their experience by setting alerts and controls for:
- Spending thresholds
Lost or misplaced a card? CardValet also enables users to turn a card "off" until it's found.
CardValet is available as:
- A standalone app that can also be branded by your financial institution
- A branded app that can be integrated via single sign-on with your mobile banking platform
- An application programming interface (API) you can use to create your own client experiences (debit only)
CardValet complements your mobile banking strategy by enabling your cardholders to conduct card-related mobile transactions wherever they are, any time of the day.Download