Robotic Process Automation (RPA) from Fiserv provides consulting and development services for robotic automation that performs critical but repetitive tasks. This helps financial institutions realign their resources to focus on strategic and high-value critical roles.
Fiserv assists in initiating and onboarding the RPA journey with processes that are stable, mature and highly repetitive, and include a high volume of transactions that involve significant human efforts spanning internal as well as external customer-oriented processes. In the next wave of automation, RPA, combined with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, can automate unstructured and non-routine tasks. This will add intelligence to the RPA system that can dynamically respond to changing external inputs and would make systems more agile, responsive and intelligent.
Value Propositions of RPA
- High Accuracy: Minimizes support requirements and provides improved customer service
- Greater Compliance: Provides better compliances through audited data. Business processes can be set to operate in accordance with existing regulations and standards
- Increased Speed: Completes processes at an enhanced speed for faster delivery of services
- Reduced Costs: Minimizes costs by automating manual or repetitive tasks
- Round-the-Clock Support: Provides uninterrupted operational support 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Reusable: Easily replicates successful business cases
- Scalable: Enables scaling up and down to handle demand fluctuations and seasonal variations
- Minimal Disruption: Requires no changes in underlying core systems
- Cloud Enabled: Reduces hardware dependency, as most of the robots can be deployed over the cloud