A customized mix of wholesale and retail lockbox services, RemitStream® Wholetail Lockbox from Fiserv offers your customers a robust solution to accelerate accounts receivable processing and information delivery for both business-to-business and consumer-to-business payments.
Outsourced lockbox services from Fiserv provide an opportunity for your financial institution to gain new fee-based revenue with minimal resource investment. Build profitable and lasting relationships and grow revenue with this hybrid remittance processing solution for all types of payments.
RemitStream Wholetail Lockbox provides an efficient method to collect, process and deposit low-volume, high-dollar business-to-business payments as well as high-volume, low-dollar consumer-to-business payments. Our efficient workflow offers front-end document and check imaging in a high-speed processing environment. Payment processing can also be customized to meet the unique needs of your business customers.
With our robust online viewing and reporting solution, RemitStream Receivables Online, your remittance customers gain same-day online access to check and remittance document images. Customers can also generate lockbox reports and search for account activity online. Integration between Receivables Online and an interactive Web-based exceptions management solution, RemitStream Receivables Handling: Online Decisioning, further expands your online capabilities by enabling customers to review exception items and make same-day decisions.
- Secure Web portal: Remittance Manager from Fiserv provides a central point where your remittance customers have single sign-on access for lockbox viewing and reporting, electronic payment initiation, service requests and more
- Online viewing and reporting: RemitStream Receivables Online from Fiserv allows same-day online access to check and coupon images. Customers can also generate lockbox reports and search for account activity
- Remote deposit: With RemitStream Remote Lockbox Capture, business customers receiving check payments and remittance documents in their offices, stores or service centers can scan and transmit them to the lockbox processing site
- Integrated receivables: Remittance information is captured from paper invoices, coupons, or other documents and combined with electronic payment data, including remotely-captured payments, proprietary files, electronic remittance advices and more
- Lockbox imaging: Expand your lockbox business to serve customers who want a lockbox service for document imaging with no payment involved. With RemitStream Image Lockbox, customers send their remittance documents to be imaged and packaged using our high-speed imaging and indexing technology
- Faster online bill pay processing: RemitStream Electronic Lockbox enables end-to-end electronic handling of online bill payments. The solution reduces processing time by several days, helping guarantee that lockbox customers receive timely credit for payments made online