RemitStream® Retail Lockbox from Fiserv supports the efficient processing of low-dollar consumer-to-business payments accompanied by machine-readable documents.
RemitStream Retail Lockbox delivers outsourced lockbox services designed to speed the processing of consumer-to-business payments – helping improve cash flow for your customers while building revenue for your financial institution. These typically low-dollar payments are accompanied by a machine-readable coupon or other document, which enables high-speed, automated processing on state-of-the-art equipment.
Our retail lockbox services accept smaller monthly volumes than many competitors. A streamlined, customizable workflow accepts all types of payments and supports paperless processing. Customers receive a single, consolidated electronic transmission for the automated update of their accounts receivables files.
Images of checks and remittance documents are accessible online within hours of processing and retained in a standard image archive for 180 days with the option to expand to long-term archival of one, three or seven years.
- Secure Web portal: Remittance Manager from Fiserv provides a central point where your remittance customers can gain single sign-on access to applications for lockbox viewing and reporting, electronic payment initiation, service requests and more. These businesses can also provide access to their employees and customers. There's no need to maintain multiple user credentials or perform separate user setups for each application
- Online viewing and reporting: RemitStream Receivables Online from Fiserv provides same-day online access to check and coupon images. Customers can also generate lockbox reports and search for account activity
- Exception management: An interactive Web-based exceptions management solution, RemitStream Exception Handling: Online Decisioning integrates with RemitStream Receivables Online to enable users to review exception items and submit same-day decisions online
- Remote deposit: With RemitStream Remote Lockbox Capture, business customers receiving check payments and remittance documents in their offices, stores or service centers can scan and transmit them to the lockbox processing site. The data and images are merged with lockbox transactions for posting, clearing, reporting and archiving
- Integrated receivables: A number of tools are available to consolidate payments from multiple sources. Remittance information is captured from paper invoices, coupons, or other documents and combined with electronic payment data, including remotely-captured payments, proprietary files, electronic remittance advices and more. A single, encrypted data transmission is sent to the customer in multiple formats to download into their accounts receivable system
- Faster online bill pay processing: RemitStream Electronic Lockbox enables end-to-end electronic handling of online bill payments. The solution reduces processing time by several days, helping guarantee that lockbox customers receive timely credit for payments made online