Vehicle Remarketing from Fiserv includes comprehensive services that can help auto lenders shorten turnaround time and maximize resale prices for returned vehicles. Fiserv focuses on moving your inventory quickly and increasing the value of your auto loan and lease portfolios.
Vehicle remarketing can be a challenging proposition for lenders who are looking to quickly and cost-effectively move inventory. Developing and implementing an effective vehicle disposition strategy is more than simply placing ads or sending inventory to auction. It's also about delivering results by using solid technology, finely tuned processes, experienced staff and strong industry relationships based on years of experience.
Our vehicle remarketing operation not only lowers turn time but also increases profits, lowers operational costs, streamlines processing and tracks performance. Established relationships with major providers and the broad use of Internet sales channels result in the most competitive bids for automotive lenders, community banks, finance companies, large and mid-tier credit unions, and retail banks.
Fiserv offers more than 20 years of automotive remarketing experience. Associates manage a wide variety of portfolio types, including prime, sub-prime, specialty, auto leasing and manufacturer. Designated managers, coordinators and back-up team members monitor processes, operations, inventory and sales on a daily basis so you can focus on other aspects of your business. Our team handles day-to-day administration; a nationwide title network; on-site representation at auctions that guarantee competitive auction rates; and numerous Internet selling channels. Ongoing communication with clients about options and performance ensures that our remarketing services are delivering maximum results.
- Fiserv has handled more than one million vehicle sales and was the first in the industry to develop and formally implement evaluations for vendor management, performance grading and a system for auction ratings
- Client-specific reports include metrics that are customized to meet the needs of each portfolio
- Access to our operating system enables lenders to view account status, updates and reporting at their convenience
- Vehicles are sold at the best possible price while incurring the lowest possible associated cost
- Industry connections help Fiserv secure optimal lane position to improve vehicle visibility and ensure best sale prices at vehicle auctions