Secure LendingTM from Fiserv offers convenient, secure and streamlined delivery of paperless loan processes throughout the eMortgage life cycle. Our single-vendor solution lets you adopt paper-free lending at a pace that suits your business and helps you meet complex regulatory requirements.
Extensive regulatory changes have mandated better transparency of documentation, additional reporting and evidence of ongoing due diligence. Secure Lending provides support for all customer communication from point of application through servicing, with complete audit trails and the ability to automate customer contact activities.
The Secure Lending platform is being used by more than 25 lenders and servicers and more than 5,500 closing companies – including some of the top 10 mortgage originators in the U.S.
With the Secure Lending suite, all transactions and loan records are accessible via the Internet or through integration with a lender's origination, servicing or content management system. Paper-free processes provide version-controlled electronic document delivery with the optional convenience of electronic signatures. This capability supports auditable transparency from origination through servicing for all parties involved with each loan.
- Secure Closing electronically controls the mortgage closing process and helps avoid delays at the closing table due to miscommunications or incorrect loan papers. The solution can increase productivity, improve workflow and enhance the borrower experience.
- Secure Disclosures streamlines document management by cutting the time you spend on routine tasks that do not directly increase your bottom line. Secure Disclosures accelerates the loan disclosure process while creating a compliance audit trail of all documents sent to borrowers.
- Secure Vault provides everything a lender needs to store, maintain and transfer electronic loan files for real estate-backed and consumer loans, including the special attention needed for electronically signed promissory notes. The solution reduces the cost of document delivery and storage with instant online access to files.
- The eSignature option reduces costs, increases response times and provides lenders with a market differentiator. The use of digital signatures creates unique document-specific fingerprints provides a way to check for document alterations and confirm that a document is valid.
- All-in-one platform for eMortgages supports over eight years of active production usage by more than 25 lenders and servicers and more than 5,500 closing companies – including some of the top 10 mortgage originators in the U.S.
- Enhanced document tracking and reporting lowers operational risk by moving loans to closing more quickly and with fewer errors
- Customized workflows for various lending processes facilitate an end-to-end path to paper-free lending
- Anytime, anywhere access to disclosures for borrowers improve your pull-through application rate and customer experience
- Electronic regulatory compliance processes support RESPA, MDIA, ESIGN and UETA as well as MISMO eMortgage standards and the MERS® eResistry
- Streamlined bi-directional document exchange with third parties including borrowers and trading partners integrates with your existing borrower portals and websites
- Phased-in implementation model allows incremental adoption of secure paper-free lending throughout your enterprise at a pace that matches your business goals