Pricing Program Advantage from Fiserv provides consumers a better rate shopping experience, dealers and brokers greater visibility into each transaction, and lenders a flexible tool to deliver the experience.
A great consumer experience depends on an institution's ability to present consumers with tailored pricing for the desired products however they ask for it – online, mobile or in person. With a shift in how consumers research and obtain financing, many lenders struggle to provide consistent pricing across a multi-channel shopping environment.
Pricing Program Advantage uniquely addresses the customized online experience borrowers want while including dealers and brokers who play an integral role in supporting and closing the deal. The solution shares all the available rates and program information presented to potential borrowers with dealers and brokers, along with the available incentives.
Syncing this information across all parties and channels minimizes confusion and ensures time spent with the borrower is focused on finalizing the sale rather than explaining variances in offers received online. With an easy-to-use tool like Pricing Program Advantage, lenders have the flexibility to develop timely, highly customized financial programs and control them from a single system. Unlike the alternative of custom-built solutions, Pricing Program Advantage allows lenders to respond quickly to market conditions to drive more business and easily manage it with less cost.
Pricing Program Advantage is:
- Consistent: Provides a single solution to manage all product and pricing data while automatically updating connected point systems
- Responsive: Supports real-time updates and transactions. Data is accessible from anywhere and any device
- Flexible: Aggregates and administers standard and incentive pricing strategies/programs through a highly configurable data repository
- Integrated: Is configured via a common web service that will support all point solutions consuming the data without disruptive changes to the pricing schema
- Compliance-friendly: Uses auditable configuration tools with ad hoc and customizable reporting capabilities