LoanLaunchTM from Fiserv is a loan origination system that supports the origination of mortgage, consumer, home equity and business loans on a single platform, giving you a holistic view of borrower transactions across all channels and products.
LoanLaunch from Fiserv gives you the tools to mitigate risk and respond more rapidly to changes in the industry and in your business. Our innovative loan origination system (LOS) helps you originate and close more loans with fewer resources.
LoanLaunch provides an end-to-end LOS solution that goes well beyond being just a document preparation system. The software is highly configurable and is built with open architecture that delivers efficiencies across business channels. With this solution, lenders can establish their own business standards, including operating procedures, conditions and limits, automating virtually every transaction and promoting consist processes. Lenders also can set compliance requirements and perform regulatory updates en masse without duplicating tasks or keystrokes, which frees up valuable time and resources.
Unlike other origination platforms, which may require additional components, all capabilities within LoanLaunch are built on the same technology. Having data and operational controls in one place helps lenders reduce risk, gain processing efficiencies and take advantage of cross-sell opportunities.
A partnership between Fiserv and Sageworks makes best-of-breed solutions available to Fiserv clients for key lending functions. Sageworks' Analyst™ for global cash flow and Certainty™ for risk rating management are fully integrated with LoanLaunch to enhance the commercial loan origination process.
- Simultaneous implementation of regulatory changes enables you to update pricing and regulatory documentation instantly across the entire platform
- 24/7 availability allows users with an Internet connection and proper security to access the application from any location
- Streamlined processing and more timely credit decisions enhance the customer experience
- Object-oriented interfaces optimize the user experience by offering a greater range of management options that allow users to easily introduce new data elements
- Automated loan origination processing and intelligent business rules management in one unique system and configurable based upon your business model
- Consolidation of loan production and management across origination channels, departments and third parties gives a clearer picture of your financial position, operational performance and cross-selling opportunities
- Flexible licensed and hosted deployment options permits organizations to choose based on their institution's business requirements