Automotive Loan Origination System from Fiserv provides an end-to-end solution for automotive loan and lease credit and funding. This comprehensive system makes your lending operation more versatile and gives you a competitive edge by supporting all dealer-sourced indirect lending.
Automotive Loan Origination System enables lenders to compete in the automotive market by being responsive to dealers and car buyers alike. Our solution is a highly configurable automotive origination platform that manages credit risk, workflow and loan/lease pricing. It offers best-practice processing and enhanced contract-funding data management controls that allow lenders to tailor their credit policy, pricing and procedures for indirect lending portfolios while controlling and minimizing risk.
Automotive Loan Origination System efficiently originates loans for autos, motorcycles, RVs and boats from application through credit processing, funding verification, validation and booking. Our scalable technology is the right solution for manufacturer-captive lenders, community banks, credit unions and specialty originators. The software provides credit pricing at the deal level, weighing all deal characteristics and matching the best price-to-customer strategy at any given time.
The optional Automotive Loan Origination System: eContracting module reduces costs with innovative technology that executes paper-free contracts. We've leveraged our market leadership position to extend contract funding with an automated package for electronic data, contract validation and/or image-based contract processing.
Fiserv also offers the Quick Start hosted model for de novo or small auto lending organizations. Quick Start expedites implementation with pre-configured parameters and a significantly lower capital investment. This option is designed so any size lender can realize ROI from their LOS technology purchase.
- 24/7 access by loan officers, management and technical resources from any location with an Internet connection for anytime, anywhere loan production
- Credit applications over the Web with loan funding decisions within seconds
- Business Rules Management engine that supports flexible workflows and tasks as well as credit policy, exceptions and audit controls to allow lenders to respond quickly to market conditions and staffing changes
- Configurable interface with a wide range of management options to optimize the user experience, increase productivity and improve customer and member service
- Collaboration with industry-leading business partners to leverage third-party product and service integrations, increase efficiency and control costs
- Flexible deployment options based on your IT resources and/or business strategies