Lending Managed Services from Fiserv allows you to outsource selected business processes to achieve greater efficiencies and economies of scale.
Financial institutions are looking for ways to quickly adapt their operations to market dynamics, incorporate cost-effective technology solutions and respond to changing economic realities. Regardless of the diversity of your loan portfolio – mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit, installment, automotive or business loans – Fiserv manages a broad range of lending services to meet your diverse business needs and add value to your lending operation.
- Operational Support: Reduce fixed costs and adapt quickly to increasing or decreasing volumes in workload while avoiding costly acquisition and maintenance of your own staff. Fiserv provides transparent, private-label services that allow you to scale your operations. Our support teams are trained on your institution's policies and procedures and provide seamless continuity to your customers
- Consulting Services: Reduce the costs within your lending operation, promote greater productivity and execute sound business strategies with our broad spectrum of custom-tailored consulting services. Our teams can assess specific functional areas or overall operational performance within your lending environment, develop best practices to maximize use of your lending applications, and support your back-office capabilities
- Conversion Support: Minimize the impact a software implementation can have on your customers, staff and operations. Our representatives are trained to manage the challenges associated with introducing new software and can help your staff adjust more quickly and easily. Fiserv delivers a scalable solution that ensures operational stability and provides continuous high-level support
- IT Support: There is a huge demand on IT departments to respond yet still maintain high-quality performance of day-to-day workload. Fiserv offers resources that manage a wide range of managed IT services for both Fiserv and non-Fiserv solutions, including application management; testing services; systems integration; and remote infrastructure management
Fiserv combines deep domain expertise with many years of both lending and IT experience to deliver high-quality outsourcing services, not as an external third party, but as a seamless extension of your business operation.
- Managed Services provides the flexibility to scale your resources as business cycles dictate
- Our application experts work with your team to optimize software performance without increasing your staff
- Unique outsourced services support diverse business models
- Our partnership approach delivers high-value solutions, product knowledge and high-level support
- Managed Services supplements and complements an organization's back office capabilities without increasing head count or operating budgets