Fiserv offers strategic business process outsourcing (BPO) for indirect automotive and consumer lending services, with customized programs that help you meet your business goals.
The lending industry has become more complex in just a few short years. Financial institutions are facing unpredictable markets, evolving regulatory demands and ongoing risk. The need to streamline business operations and manage assets effectively is more important than ever. It may be time to look at the long-term efficiency gains resulting from outsourcing your back-office lending processes. This decision can reduce the capital outlays for new technology, additional office space or departmental staff and makes operational expenses more predictable.
Fiserv offers the most comprehensive solution for the management and accounting of indirect automotive lease and loan portfolios. Our BPO servicing center uses Fiserv origination and servicing software applications to process millions of consumer and indirect auto transactions. The volume and speed exceeds the scope of many organizations and allows you to level the playing field against your competitors.
Fiserv has provided comprehensive BPO services for banks, captive finance companies and independent auto finance organizations for more than 25 years:
- High-quality integrated IT and BPO solutions are delivered as a seamless extension of your business
- Seasoned auto finance portfolio management professionals with years of back-office experience and deep knowledge of all automotive processes for both leases and loans support your business goals
- Unique outsourced services support diverse business models, manage the regulatory burden and focus on portfolio profitability
- Customized options allow you to transition from outsourcing to in-house operations or to specific outsourced services
- Comprehensive, highly effective and quickly deployed collections and recovery strategies, including repossession management and outbound calling programs designed to lower delinquency percentages
- Fiserv employs proven industry-standard methodologies and certifications to implement and govern transition and service delivery