With the latest in on-demand content retrieval capabilities, the National Image Archive from Fiserv supports short and long-term archive functions, online access to statement and check archives, CD-ROM creation and image storage for up to seven years.
The National Image Archive from Fiserv is an industrial-strength image archive with disaster recovery services. Supporting functions such as day-one and day-two processing, the statement and check archive provides long-term storage for up to seven years. Multiple image products and services are available, such as:
- Image Statements provide an easy way for customers to review their cancelled checks
- Image Statement CD-ROMs serve as a convenient resource when branch staff respond to customer inquiries
- eStatement integration capabilities exist with many online banking solutions, providing customers with single sign-on access to statements
- CD-ROMs and DVDs provide alternative storage method for commercial customers
The National Archive is the hub of the Fiserv network and serves as a gateway to multiple check clearing, image exchange and Check 21 solutions such as the Fiserv Clearing Network. The image archive is also the entry and storage point for fraud solutions, branch capture, merchant capture and in-house bank solutions.
- Secure: Industrial-strength solution with full disaster recovery
- Nationwide access: Fast and reliable image retrieval
- Image replacement documents: Statement mailing times reduced with convenient image statement print locations
- Reduce expenses: No need to purchase, maintain and upgrade expensive hardware