Client Workstation from Fiserv is a full-featured, secure image solution. The check image viewer quickly displays key check information and searches items by date, account number, amount, sequence number, routing number, transaction code and serial number.
Boost your productivity and enhance customer satisfaction with Client Workstation from Fiserv. With this secure check image viewer, you can conveniently and quickly display key check information to your customers. They can search items by date, account number, amount, sequence number, routing number, transaction code and serial number with Image Viewer. When the desired image appears, the user can zoom or rotate it, view the front and back of the image, copy it to the clipboard, and print the image. Linkage to eStatements from Fiserv enables you to quickly view and print PDFs of customer eStatements upon request.
There are three connection options to fit your image viewing needs:
- Internet Viewer: With secure access and customer-managed security, Internet Viewer enables image and statement viewing online. Functions such as research or ordering of customer image CDs is completed without the need for VPN or other restricted network connections
- Intranet Viewer: This browser-based viewer is ideal for high volume, back-office research. A frame circuit connection ensures you have the performance you need for research-intensive functions
- Standard Viewer: This Windows® and browser-based viewer is compatible with all common image archives. View images via CD or by an online VPN connection to the National Image Archive from Fiserv
Client Workstation is fully integrated with the National Image Archive, which leverages the power of Viewpointe, one of the largest national archives of check images and other electronic content storage.
- Convenient access: Image viewing from any location with Internet Viewer
- Secure access: Tight security with user restrictions and Multifactor Authentication (MFA) protects your information
- Efficient research abilities: Flexible print features, cut and paste to clipboard and "add notes" feature for research tracking
- Flexible export features: Query results that can be downloaded to a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet