Streamline your bank's back office operations and cut its risk of fraud with ARP Processing Services from Fiserv, a hosted account reconciliation and positive pay solution.
A growing number of financial institutions are finding it easier, more economical, and more efficient to offer the products and services their customers need through a service provider. Outsourcing your account reconcilement and positive pay solution with ARP (Account Reconciliation Package) Processing Services helps your bank stay competitive. Hosted ARP processing services also enables your bank to cut costs, improve efficiencies and minimize fraud-based losses without investing in more in-house resources.
ARP Processing Services is a comprehensive, real-time positive pay and account reconciliation solution that includes next-day and same-day positive pay, positive pay on accounts with no issue input and extensive ARP services like partial and full deposit reconcilement. Your staff accesses all of these services online, connecting to a secure Fiserv environment that hosts the application modules. This processing service streamlines your back office while allowing you to continue to interact directly with your bank's customers.
Fiserv offers three different outsourcing models for ARP Processing Services: Hosted Services, ASP (Application Service Provider) and BPO (Business Process Outsourcing). They have the same system functionality but offer different levels of service so that you can choose the option that best meets the needs of your bank.
By outsourcing these back office operations, you can lower your fixed costs and move to a predictable, volume-based cost model. You gain access to leading financial services technology and dedicated resources from Fiserv without having to invest in purchasing and operating the required systems yourself.
ARP Processing Services is an efficient, cost-effective way to meet the growing demand from your bank's treasury management customers for a robust positive pay and reconcilement solution. It offers:
- Automation of many back office operations to reduce the cost of positive pay and account reconciliation
- Real-time account reconciliation and positive pay processing to reduce your bank's risk of fraud and losses due to criminal activity
- Robust reporting that identifies all types of transactions passed, giving you tools to help customers review and evaluate all of their account activity for improved customer service
- Market-demanded solutions that you can offer clients to expand your treasury management business opportunities
- Mainframe data processing at the state-of-the-art, highly secured Fiserv computer data center
- Customization of the ARP services based on each financial institution's unique business requirements