Immediate Funds℠ from Fiserv deepens relationships by offering your customers or members instant access to funds when they deposit checks through teller, mobile and ATM channels.
Your accountholders want instant access to their deposited funds. Deliver the funds availability they expect and strengthen your relationship by offering Immediate Funds from Fiserv. Immediate Funds lets you meet a pressing demand from small businesses and consumers across all demographic groups – while generating revenue and reducing overall risk for your institution.
Immediate Funds enables you to offer that differentiated consumer experience the market demands today. No other solution can match Immediate Funds for delivering convenience for your accountholders and goodwill for your institution.
- Customer convenience: Delivered quickly through your existing mobile and ATM channels, and in-person at the teller line
- No declines: The unique configuration of the Immediate Funds deposit service allows accountholders to receive an offer of accelerated funds availability only when they've been pre-approved
- No personally identifiable data: Today's savvy consumers are increasingly concerned about their personally identifiable information (PII)
- Sub two-second response rate: We live in an instant gratification world. Fiserv guarantees a sub two-second response rate to provide an offer to your accountholders
- Consistently high approval rates: Our model automatically tries to approve the first transaction for every accountholder to grow adoption
- Non-recourse model: The accountholder's experience is paramount. That's why we designed the guarantee services for Immediate Funds to be non-recourse
- Enables you to provide immediate funds for your accountholders from check deposits
- Gives your accountholders an option for immediate funds at your financial institution rather than at an alternative financial service provider
- Provides guarantee reimbursement for check items that are returned to you as unpayable and are uncollectable from the depositor
- Delivers immediate funds decisions to your staff within seconds, avoiding line delays or accountholder wait time
- Keeps you in complete control of the accountholder relationship via communications, branding, promotion and delivery
- Requires no software installation and can be applied to all relevant points of check presentment; can be deployed with minimal IT support
- Offers your institution the option to generate revenue with value-added services