Consumers want fast, easy and secure person-to-person (P2P) payments - regardless of where they bank. Fiserv offers a turnkey service for ZelleSM to simplify your path to implementing a ubiquitous, frictionless P2P solution.
Zelle delivers an easier, faster way to pay people. Leading financial institutions across the country are adding the Zelle NetworkSM from Early Warning® to their online and mobile banking services. With Zelle, consumers have a faster way to send and receive payments within the security of their financial institutions, creating a ubiquitous alternative to cash and checks.
Zelle enables people to send money directly from one bank account to another, using only the recipient's email address or mobile number.
Leverage the assets and technologies of Fiserv to enable the easiest path to a frictionless P2P solution. Zelle delivers a faster, effortless user experience across all participating financial institutions. Fiserv offers a turnkey set of services designed to simplify the implementation of Zelle for financial institutions of all sizes. Turnkey Service for Zelle can help you compete effectively and increase digital engagement with consumers. Our solution offers several benefits:
Key benefits to financial institutions:
- Deeper customer and member relationships
- Increased adoption and engagement
- Increased cross-selling opportunities
Key benefits to consumers:
- Seamless, consistent, frictionless user experiences
- Access to funds typically within minutes
- Safe and secure payments
- Real-time money movement capabilities protected by powerful fraud and risk management
- Faster processing delivers and receives payments in real-time across the most efficient delivery method
- Pre-built, brand-compliant web and mobile user interfaces
- Single registry of enrolled consumers and billers for all applications (pay a person, pay a biller, transfer
- Integrated alerts and notifications and end-to-end customer support capabilities
- Simplified, single-point settlement