With Popmoney® for Small Business from Fiserv, a comprehensive electronic payments and invoicing solution, you can attract and retain small businesses by helping them better manage their cash flow.
Small business banking is one of the most profitable growth segments in today's financial services markets, with market demand rapidly increasing for electronic invoicing and payment solutions. Financial institutions can meet this increasing demand with Popmoney for Small Business, which offers a complete accounts payable and receivables solution that helps financial institutions penetrate the small business market without having to develop a costly proprietary solution.
Popmoney for Small Business allows small businesses to electronically conduct all their invoicing and payments transactions directly from their primary business account — without using third-party software or payment services. Businesses can also send ACH payments to vendors, employees and business partners with just the recipient’s email address or mobile number, eliminating the need for the payee to disclose their bank account and routing numbers.
Accepting payments, invoicing, and bill payment are all low-hanging fruit that banks can enhance to help small business owners adapt to the increasingly digital nature of payments.
- Innovation in Small Business Banking (Javelin, December 2016)
Popmoney for Small Business services are integrated with the financial institution's online banking environment, creating a seamless, consistent user experience for small business banking customers.
With Popmoney for Small Business, you can:
- Create new revenue streams through subscription and transaction fees
- Increase customer acquisition by offering a differentiated solution
- Increase customer loyalty and create stronger relationships
- Improve small business customer satisfaction by automating their receivables process
Payments features for Popmoney for Small Business include:
- Payables dashboard: View a comprehensive payables dashboard displaying information such as all outgoing payments and payments outstanding
- Email payments: Create customized HTML emails that include a company logo and key payment information
- Multiple payment options: Make one-time payments, multiple batch payments, future dated payments and recurring payment plans
- Entitlements: Enable employee access to the application with restricted permissions
Invoicing features for Popmoney for Small Business include:
- Professional electronic invoices: Create and send customized, professional invoices
- Electronic payments: Receive payments electronically directly into the user’s bank account
- Receivables dashboard: View all invoices paid and outstanding, view invoice history and export transaction detail to Excel
- Manage payment terms and penalties: Define payment terms and early payment discounts, send payment reminders and assess late payment penalties