The Popmoney® personal payment service from Fiserv allows consumers to conveniently send, receive and request money with an email address, mobile phone number or account number, eliminating the need for checks and cash.
Consumers want simple, convenient and secure ways to send, request and receive money. With Popmoney, a person-to-person (P2P) payment solution, consumers can send and receive payments or make charitable donations as easily as sending an email or text. Popmoney offers a way for your financial institution to attract new accountholders, reduce costs and increase loyalty.
Email and mobile P2P social payments are natural next steps in evolving your institution's online and mobile banking strategy. With nearly 2,500 financial institutions, Popmoney provides an expansive network for delivering secure P2P payments.
Popmoney delivers a user-friendly experience, enabling consumers to send money directly to anyone via an account number, an email address or a mobile phone number, regardless of where the other person or business banks. Popmoney provides an easier, faster and more secure way to send money, making it just as easy to pay a person as it does to pay a bill. Sending, requesting and receiving money to and from others is now as easy as emailing and texting.
Popmoney is the financial services industry P2P standard.
- Mercator Advisory Group
- Flexible sending options: Consumers can make recurring, future-dated, next day or standard delivery (three-day) payments
- Seamless integration with your website: Using your online banking channel, customers can send money from their accounts to any other accounts. An email address, mobile phone number or account number is all that's needed
- Many payment and integration options: Popmoney is fully integrated with many online and mobile banking solutions from Fiserv, including CheckFree® RXP®, Corillian®, Retail Online™, Architect™, Virtual Branch® and Mobiliti™, creating the convenient and seamless experience from their computers or mobile devices consumers demand
- Industry-leading risk management: Popmoney leverages a powerful risk management platform that combines an extensive fraud detection database with authentication measures that are seamlessly integrated into the customer experience
- An innovative real-time delivery feature: The Instant Payments feature facilitates real-time payments via connections with Fiserv solutions such as Accel®, Visa and other debit card networks, to deliver funds in real time – 24x7x365. Recipients have access to funds in seconds
- Popmoney: Charitable Giving: A smart, simple and secure solution for non-profit organizations looking to accept donations online. Popmoney allows individuals to contribute to causes they care about quickly and easily
Popmoney personal payment services offered at Popmoney.com are provided by CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed as a Money Transmitter for payment services by the New York State Department of Financial Services.