Popmoney® personal payment service from Fiserv allows consumers to conveniently send and receive money while offering your financial institution the opportunity to generate new transaction-based revenue.
Today’s consumers want simple, convenient and secure ways to send and receive money. With Popmoney, a person-to-person (P2P) social payment solution, your customers can send and receive payments as easily as sending an email or text. At the same time, Popmoney offers a new way for your financial institution to generate transaction-based revenue, attract new accounts and increase loyalty among existing customers.
Email and mobile P2P social payments are a natural next step in evolving your institution’s online and mobile banking strategy. With over 2,000 financial institutions serving 40 million online banking consumers, Popmoney provides an expansive network for delivering secure social payments to your customers.
Popmoney delivers a user-friendly experience, enabling consumers to send money directly to anyone via an account number, an email address or a mobile phone number. Popmoney users can send money regardless of where the other person or business banks. If the receiving institution is not in the Popmoney network, recipients can tell Popmoney.com to deposit the money directly into their bank account. Popmoney provides an easier, faster and more secure way to send money, making it just as easy to pay a person as it does to pay a bill.
With Popmoney, you now have the tools available to compete successfully and cost-effectively for consumers who expect anytime, anywhere access to their finances.
- An expansive network: Popmoney comprises a network of over 2,000 financial institutions, including 15 of the top 30 banks, and community banks and credit unions, enabling 40 million online banking consumers to take advantage of a unified, secure and easy-to-use P2P payments experience
- An innovative real-time delivery feature: The Instant Payments feature in Popmoney facilitates real-time payments via connections with Fiserv solutions such as Accel® and non-Fiserv networks, as well as other connection points, to deliver funds in real time – 24x7, 365 days a year. Recipients have access to funds literally in seconds
- Charitable Giving: Charitable Giving is a Popmoney feature that enables consumers to support the participating charity of their choice by sending donations via Popmoney directly from the financial institution. It provides financial institutions an opportunity to increase Popmoney adoption and engagement, build their brand and increase support for select charities
- Seamless integration with your website: Using your online banking website, customers can send money from their account to any other account. An email address, mobile phone number or account number is all that’s needed
- Many payment and integration options: Popmoney is fully integrated with many of the online banking solutions from Fiserv, including CheckFree® RXP®, Corillian®, Retail OnlineTM, Virtual Branch®, and Mobiliti™, creating the convenient and seamless experience consumers demand. With Mobiliti, the most deployed, market-proven mobile banking product in the industry, consumers can access Popmoney directly from their mobile phone
- Industry-leading risk management: Popmoney leverages a powerful risk management platform that combines an extensive fraud detection database with authentication measures that are seamlessly integrated into the customer experience.
For more information on Popmoney and other solutions from Fiserv, call us at 800-872-7882 or Contact Us.