Enterprise Payments Solutions from Fiserv offers U.S. banks and credit unions a range of fast, reliable and extensible payments processing capabilities for ACH, wire, SWIFT and TCH real-time payments (TCH RTP) across domestic and international markets.
The advent of true real-time, 24/7/365 payments processing; sharper focus on costs; the need to provide enhanced levels of transactional data; increasing demand for cross-border payments. These challenges are forcing U.S. financial institutions to re-evaluate their payments capabilities. It's a time of considerable change in the U.S. payments landscape, but also one of significant opportunity for those who invest in their payments infrastructures.
Enterprise Payments Solutions from Fiserv offers intelligent, automated payments processing and liquidity management across all payment types and clearing schemes – including Fedwire, CHIPS, ACH, SWIFT and TCH RTP. Built on our open-architecture Dovetail Payments Platform, Enterprise Payments Solutions allow you to quickly build and bring to market new real-time payment products and services. This allows you to capture greater transaction flow and increase the profitability of your corporate and consumer banking relationships.
Fiserv solutions are available on your infrastructure or ours, scalable up and down across functional and volume needs, and offer unrivalled customer and segment personalization. The choice of solution provides the flexibility for you to set the pace of your modernization, addressing point needs or replacing multiple legacy systems.
Peering into the Instant Payments Crystal Ball Webinar
On April 24, 2018 at 2 p.m. ET, hear how financial institutions can get a head start as they navigate the requirements and challenges of offering real-time payments to customers.
- Trevor LaFleche, Director, Product Management and Marketing, Enterprise Payments Solutions, Fiserv
- Steve Ledford, SVP Products and Strategy, The Clearing House
- Andy Schmidt, Principal Executive Advisor, Commercial Banking, CEB, now Gartner
- Implementation in months, not years, with managed client configuration on a world-class feature set that comes as standard
- Native ISO20022 so you can adapt to changing standards with limited disruption
- Intelligent workflow routing and automated data enrichment and repair lead to significantly higher STP rates and reduced operating costs