Businesses can easily accept payments from customers through an existing website or software solution. Digital Payments SDK offers easy-to-implement payment processing capabilities through an API-based service. Digital Payments SDK enables businesses with high-transaction volume, recurring and one-time payments to receive eCheck and debit transactions securely and cost effectively, while leveraging Fiserv's bank-grade security and risk management capabilities for money movement.
Businesses with software solutions and online applications that require acceptance of one-time and subscription payments from customers can integrate Digital Payments SDK components (APIs and widgets). Merchants can process payments and recognize significant cost savings while maintaining their existing user experience.
Digital Payments SDK enables businesses to offer a low cost alternative payment method, reducing churn and costs associated with credit card payments, or offer a payment option to prospective customers who don't have – or choose not to use - credit cards. As an industry leader in money movement, processing over 30 billion payment transactions and moving more than $1 trillion annually, Fiserv also provides marketing support and the latest consumer insights that help businesses drive further adoption and better connect with clients.
- Easy integration. REST APIs, UI widgets and SDKs quickly connect clients to the NOW℠ Network from Fiserv and beyond
- Industry-leading risk and fraud protection. Reduce losses from fraud and leverage bank-grade account verification and identification tools including VerifyNow™
- Low cost. Priced to be very competitive compared to card-based solutions, while capable of high-volume processing on the Fiserv network
- Speed of payment. The Fiserv network delivers next day settlement plus a road map to real-time settlement providing the fastest posting in the market
- Drive adoption. Fiserv provides marketing tools and the latest consumer insights to help you better manage and connect with your clients
- Money movement experts. Fiserv manages more than 30 billion digital payment transactions and moves more than $1 trillion annually, leading the financial services industry in account processing, mobile/online banking and electronic bill payments