The world-class marketing, unrivaled reporting and industry-leading consultative services of CardVision℠ from Fiserv can help financial institutions deepen consumer relationships.
CardVision provides the information you need to analyze your card portfolio, better understand your consumers and build deeper, stronger relationships with them – ultimately improving card performance and portfolio profitability.
CardVision services are tiered; choose the right option to meet the needs of your organization. Our flagship service offers turnkey marketing campaigns and key metrics reports. You can also upgrade for one-on-one consultative services and customized engagement.
Turnkey Activation and Usage Campaigns
CardVision marketing campaigns are based on our keen understanding of consumer behavior, exclusive analytics models and industry best practices.
- Activation campaigns prompt cardholders to "turn on" their cards and establish a pattern of use so they are primed for generating revenue
- Usage campaigns motivate cardholders to use your card as their payment of choice, keeping your brand top of wallet
CardVision clients benefit from several proprietary tools.
- Our metrics toolkit includes monthly interchange and network revenue reports and a scorecard that helps you understand how your portfolio is performing, identifying areas of opportunity
- Campaign response reporting and peer benchmarking help ensure you’re on track to reach your overall goals
We conduct extensive consumer research to understand marketplace perceptions and usage trends across payment types. When you enroll for our consultative services, we collaborate with you to:
- Understand cardholders with greater clarity
- Identify trends in usage, with suggested strategies to capitalize on performance
- Create effective targeting strategies for each cardholder segment — not just low users
- Develop a solid marketing strategy aimed at long-term growth
- Evaluate synergies and impacts of surrounding products like rewards and card controls
- Analyze the market impact of EMV™, tokenization and other emerging technologies
EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries.