CardMetricsTM from Fiserv is a Web-based decision-support tool that provides the analytic information you need to effectively monitor, manage and optimize your debit card and ATM program.
CardMetrics provides you with the in-depth information you need to make informed business decisions through monthly summarizations, month-over-month reports or annualized views of your debit, ATM and network activity. Spreadsheet and graphic representations of all your data can be saved or exported and incorporated into your presentations, profit and loss (P&Ls) statements and internal documentation.
Each month, CardMetrics mines your transactional activity and puts the information where it belongs: at your desktop and in your hands for immediate action. Analytics are easy-to-use, present data clearly and include charts with 13 months' rolling trending graphs. With robust data, you can use CardMetrics to:
- Evaluate your portfolio performance and develop and monitor improvement strategies: monthly penetration rates, activation rates and usage data are all available for your review
- Analyze trends in transaction activity for your entire financial institution – at the individual cardholder level or against your business peer group
- Maximize your revenue and profit potential through assessment of your network participation profile
- Understand income and expense streams by analyzing your P&L statement
- Understand card usage preferences (such as PIN versus signature usage) across all card offerings
- Identify card usage trends that can be enhanced by implementing targeted marketing strategies to non-users, casual users, ATM only or PIN users, or potential business card candidates
- Implement cost-savings initiatives and identify portfolio performance obstacles
- Improve customer service by identifying denial trends and promotional opportunities
CardMetrics data is grouped into analytics suites that are organized to help you pinpoint the information you need. You can sort and filter on a wide variety of criteria and analytics are available online for six months.
- Activation: Analyze card database files that are maintained on the Fiserv system to evaluate, monitor and trend card activation in your card portfolio
- Issuer Transactions: Track where debit and ATM transactions are being performed. Use these analytics to identify favored locations, approval and denial trends, domestic and international usage, and foreign ATM surcharges
- Program P&L: Evaluate your return on investment in marketing initiatives, a rewards program or changes in ATM network priority
- Program Performance: See benchmark statistics about how your card program is performing compared to industry and peer measures and forecast how improvements can impact your program
- Terminal Transactions: Assess the financial performance of your ATMs and provide data on transaction-based income and expenses
- Usage: Analyze how active cardholders are using their cards