eBill DistributionTM from Fiserv lets you distribute your bills electronically to customers who prefer to manage bills with their financial institutions' online bill pay services. eBill Distribution is the perfect complement to your biller direct site.
Forty nine percent of U.S. online households prefer to pay their bills at a single, consolidated bill pay site rather than visiting multiple biller websites.1 Fiserv can help you reach these customers by distributing your bills electronically to their online bill pay websites. eBill Distribution from Fiserv reduces your print and mail costs and improves customer satisfaction by offering choice and convenience.
Complete your paperless billing strategy by reaching customers beyond your own website. No other service provider offers the same reach or industry expertise to help you achieve your ebilling goals.
ll Easy Activation - An Innovative Way to Drive Paperless
nty percent of consumers who currently pay bills online at consolidated websites reported they were more likely to consider paperless billing if they were offered a trial period during which they received both e-bills and paper bills.2 eBill Easy Activation from Fiserv allows your customers to "try before they buy" with both paper and electronic versions of their bills for a specific period of time, typically 90 days. The Fiserv patent-pending process for selecting which consumers to enroll in the trial period has increased e-bill activations by more than 230 percent. And with over 75 percent of consumers choosing to turn paper off for the first time, you're able to influence customers who've been reluctant to try ebilling in the past.
- Extensive network: Exclusive access to more than 3,800 financial institutions and 20 million consumers
- Electronic data feeds: An electronic, data-fed billing and payment process that improves payment accuracy while reducing exceptions and customer support needs
- Links to your website: Ability to link bill details back to your website for cross-sell, up-sell and loyalty campaigns
- Innovative trial period: Automatic enrollment in an e-bill trial period for online bill pay customers through eBill Easy Activation
- Marketing support: Consumer marketing services to help drive additional customers to online channels
- Electronic messaging beyond the bill: eMessaging capabilities for customers without an email address on hand
1 2012 Billing Household Survey, Fiserv, Inc.
2 2012 Billing Household Survey, Fiserv, Inc.