CheckFreePay® from Fiserv provides your customers with a convenient way to pay their bills at walk-in payment locations, including national retailers.
One in five consumers prefer to pay their bills in cash, in-person1, representing a significant number of your customers. You can provide this valuable service and other payment options at a fraction of the cost of an in-house solution by outsourcing walk-in payment services.
Your customers can pay their bills conveniently and securely at our managed agent locations under our consumer brand name, CheckFreePay. With nearly 25,000 walk-in payment centers in all 50 states, our reach extends to more than 85 percent of walk-in payment customers in the top 75 cities. Fiserv has relationships with more than 160 authorized billers, making us the most experienced provider in the industry.
Fiserv also offers solutions for agents and retailers who want to accept walk-in bill payments at their locations.
- Electronic payments: Cash and check payment options delivered electronically with low fees to consumers
- Guarantee of funds: 100 percent guarantee of funds and all the benefits of converting cash into electronic payments
- Breadth of agent network: Professional, fully trained and managed agent network with nearly 25,000 agents in all 50 states
- Compliance: Compliant with all applicable state and federal regulations, including the U.S. Patriot Act and the Bank Secrecy Act
- Marketing and customer service support: Point-of-sale marketing support and bilingual customer service
Walk-In Payments for Agents and Retailers
Do you want to give your customers the convenience of paying their bills in person at your location? If you're interested in accepting walk-in payments on behalf of billing organizations, visit the CheckFreePay website for more information.
For more information about CheckFreePay from Fiserv, please contact us at 800-872-7882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1Source: 2012 Billing Household Survey, Fiserv, Inc.