BillMatrix® Payments from Fiserv is a suite of outsourced payment solutions that enable billers to offer secure, convenient payment options to customers - including Web, mobile, IVR and agent-assisted payments - while keeping costs under control.
Today's consumers value choice and convenience when it comes to paying their bills.
BillMatrix Payments, a payment solution from Fiserv, makes it easy to give your customers secure, convenient payment options while balancing the cost of doing so. We offer a fully outsourced solution that supports bill payments using all major credit cards, signature debit cards, PIN-less debit/ATM cards and electronic check/ACH. Our multi-channel approach allows you to deliver all the payment choices your customers need.
More flexible payment choices for customers mean faster payments and fewer collections problems for your business. With BillMatrix Payments, your customers can make one-time payments that are delivered in real-time or schedule their payments in advance. Outbound alerts can help customers pay their bills on time, or quickly if they are past due.
Depending on your business strategy, you can pass the costs of card payments to customers or you can absorb these costs. Fiserv constantly monitors the regulatory and compliance landscape to help you manage the costs of electronic payments.
Security, Compliance and Peace of Mind
With BillMatrix Payments, your customer information is securely stored and transmitted in full compliance with all credit card associations, ATM debit networks, NACHA and federal banking requirements. We take care of things like PCI compliance and SSAE 16 audits so you don't have to. Our two state-of-the-art data centers, combined with our 24x7 Network Operations Center (NOC), deliver an unmatched level of performance and guarantee continuous systems availability.
Take a look at our BillMatrix Payments and discover why billing organizations have been relying on Fiserv to reduce costs, drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction for more than 25 years.
- Multi-channel options: Web, mobile, IVR and agent-assisted payment channels
- Flexible mobile deployment options: An optimized mobile interface is part of our standard Web offering with options for deployment via mobile app
- Innovative user interfaces: Modern Web, mobile and phone user experiences that speed customers and agents through the bill payment process
- Compliance: Full compliance with industry security standards including PCI and SSAE 16
- Outbound alerts: Alerts and reminders via email, SMS/text or automated phone call reduce service terminations and accounts in collections
- Marketing support: Consumer marketing support to help you transition customers to electronic payment channels
Bill Pay Customers
If you have a question about a payment made through BillMatrix, please call 800-967-9649 for assistance.
For more information about BillMatrix Payments from Fiserv, contact us at 800-872-7882 or email@example.com.