Commercial OnboardingTM Enrollment automates the treasury management product and service onboarding process, saving your organization time, money and manpower while streamlining and improving the customer experience and accelerating revenue recognition.
Commercial Onboarding Enrollment from Fiserv manages and improves a content-centric process by replacing paper-based forms with electronic forms for streamlined treasury management onboarding tasks including customer profile and product/service setup. A flexible, automated workflow moves content (i.e., documents, agreements, financials, etc.) between all personnel touch points including sales, operations, risk management, etc., and commercial customers. It provides collaboration, service level monitoring and escalation mechanisms and accessibility options so that various functional areas of the bank can perform their specific tasks quickly and are made aware of any potential customer service issue.
Enrollment processes are further streamlined and accelerated in the following ways:
- Elimination of duplicate efforts, such as rekeying customer profile data
- Signing up for new products can be done electronically
- Data validation and auto-population improve accuracy and productivity
- Automatically route content, tasks and correspondence
- Dashboards and reports keep you informed of work in progress and work completed
As the complexity of treasury management products continues to grow, so does the need for more streamlined onboarding processes. Replacing manual, paper-based tasks with Commercial Onboarding Enrollment provides corporate customers with a fast, transparent and complete experience that is consistent across products and services.
- Integrated to the Fiserv Sales Enablement solution to allow for electronic contract signing and form submission from the field
- Input and capture of required content, including Master Agreements, signature cards and credit authorizations
- Flexible, point-and-click configurable workflows to route content between departments in accordance with business rules
- Task management with service level tracking and escalation, with departmental dashboard views
- Streamlined creation of agreements and welcome packets
- Integration with Fiserv and third-party treasury management solutions, and Line of Business applications (such as PEP+, email, sales management (CRM) and core systems)
- Access from mobile devices for anytime, anywhere processing, servicing and management