Using CorPoint®: Order Manager from Fiserv, merchants of any size can take advantage of simplified cash management services without disrupting their banking and armored car provider relationships.
Manual cash ordering processes are time-consuming and inefficient for both banks and merchants. New technologies can help merchants save time and improve cash control while helping banks create more value and develop a clear competitive advantage.
Streamline Cash Order Management
Merchants can use CorPoint Order Manager to order cash via a merchant-configurable white label or bank-branded-branded web portal, smart phone or automated telephone system. Merchants can set up 24/7 access Order Manager to check order statuses, pull order history and obtain reconciliation data.
Using Order Manager, merchants can increase efficiency, accountability and control while reducing risk.
Opportunity for Banks to Improve Customer Relationships and Revenue
Banks can use Order Manager to differentiate and increase their market share, introduce a variety of revenue opportunities and offer valuable new services to merchant customers, such as:
- Cash forecasting
- Deposit tracking
- Mobile cash ordering
- Email notification alerts
- Dashboards and reporting
- Order and deposit history
CorPoint Order Manager can help you:
- Improve efficiency – managing cash orders and tracking deposits 24/7/365
- Set up one platform to provide a single point of access for cash orders across all locations
- Expand your visibility and reporting with configurable dashboards and full audit tracking
- Utilize intelligent cash forecasting for each order location
- Add control with multi-tiered workflow and approval process
- Find new revenue opportunities for banks