CorPoint® from Fiserv provides a hardware and courier-independent cash management and smart safe solution to eliminate manual processes, reduce risk and help you boost profitability for you and your commercial customers.
Grow Your Commercial Business With Cash Automation
Find out how much you can save by automating cash management with CorPoint from FiservCalculate My Savings
Merchant customers are turning to technology and cash management systems such as smart safes to streamline, simplify and automate cash deposit management and change ordering processes. CorPoint can provide end-to-end intelligent cash management for merchants to handle their cash management needs on a single platform. Merchants using CorPoint can improve cash flow and enterprise visibility, reducing the cost of handling cash and increasing security for their customers and employees.
CorPoint is a bank-branded, turnkey solution that provides you with the technology, hardware and integration to help solve for your merchant customers' cash management needs.
- Courier independence can give financial institutions and merchants flexibility to choose one or multiple transportation services
- Hardware agnostic, CorPoint can work with existing smart safe and recycler systems
- Set up for automated posting of a daily provisional credit file from couriers to core
- Integrated cash management and smart safe programs for hardware, software, installation and provisional credit
- Centralized view and alerts of cash orders and deposits by who, what, when and where for all store locations on a web-based platform
- Remote management capabilities to help centrally update common safe configurations
CorPoint can help banks:
- Retain existing customers and attract new ones
- Increase service charge income and grow commercial deposits
- Reduce operating costs to support cash-intensive customers
- Identify new opportunities to cross-sell additional treasury and lending solutions
- Level the playing field against large national competitors
- Provide customers with options versus going with a single armored courier