Fiserv offers ATM management solutions to help you keep your ATM and self-service network up and running to deliver the services customers expect and help reduce stress to your organization.
Cash Forecasting and Optimization with Integrated Currency Manager™
Streamline ATM operations with Integrated Currency Manager from Fiserv. Advanced cash forecasting and transportation analysis features optimize cash supply chains, helping you reduce total costs by up to 40 percent.
Using Integrated Currency Manager helps your organization:
- Automate forecasting and more accurately predict orders and shipments for any cash point
- Reduce the burden and costs of supplying cash
- Decrease cash supply costs and maintain target balances
- Streamline processes for greater control and efficiency
- Meet peak cash demands while improving control of cash balances
ATM and Self-Service Management with Device Manager™
Improve device availability and performance from service vendors with Device Manager from Fiserv. Set up this event-driven incident management system to receive, analyze, respond to and manage critical information from self-service devices, including ATMs, kiosks, teller cash devices and POS devices. Employ real-time diagnostics you can use to determine a resolution plan and help you automatically prioritize and dispatch service providers.
Using Device Manager helps your organization:
- Maintain higher device availability, control costs and deliver an improved customer experience
- Implement an efficient resolution plan for each incident, which helps reduce outage times
- Increase vendor performance with user-defined, automated issue resolution processes
- Increase help desk efficiency with automated dispatch escalation
- Centralize data and reporting for enterprise-wide visibility of network and vendor performance
- Remotely manage devices from nearly any manufacturer
Remote Management Made Easy with Device Manager: Terminal Connect
Device Manager: Terminal Connect can help you bring multi-device management and maintenance under one complete solution toolset, increasing your self-service network's ability to monitor hardware, software and platform components across devices.
Using Terminal Connect helps your organization:
- Simplify multi-device management with a single system for incident management, remote interactions and reporting, and analytics across your entire device network
- Monitor and analyze hardware, software and platform components on the device itself
- Remotely manage and diagnose device issues, reducing the need for onsite technicians
- Streamline marketing and content updates regardless of device or manufacturer
Utilizing ATM management solutions can help you:
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve availability and customer satisfaction
- Provide user-defined reporting across your self-service network
- Reduce cash supply chain costs
- Simplify device management with a single, end-to-end platform