Micronotes® Cross-Sell™ for Digital Channels from Fiserv can help your institution improve cross-selling results by conducting sales interviews where your customers are banking – online.
As the popularity of Internet and mobile banking continues to grow, opportunities for in-branch sales conversations are at an all-time low. New cross-selling strategies are needed to help financial institutions replace that one-on-one interaction with customers.
Deepening relationships with existing customers is the most efficient way to achieve growth, yet realizing the full potential of cross-selling has been difficult for most financial institutions. Micronotes Cross-Sell for Digital Channels from Fiserv creates a new opportunity to reach customers in a personal, direct, individualized way via today's most widely used channels.
Through intelligent questions tailored to discover individual customer situations and preferences, Micronotes Cross-Sell automatically offers appropriate products and services and quickly qualifies customers for follow-up, conversion and retargeting. And by asking the questions during active banking sessions and at logout the solution boosts the likelihood that customers will interact.How It Works
- Through the use of advanced data analytics and rules, customers are targeted for specific interviews, such as auto or mortgage loans
- Customers are presented with a question that draws them into a brief, 12-second interview that pinpoints product needs and automatically makes a conversation-relevant offer
- Micronotes Cross-Sell emails requested information to the customer and allows them to schedule an appointment or request a phone call
- Leads are routed via email to the appropriate account or service representative within the financial institution, including all interview response details and contact information
- Micronotes Cross-Sell nurtures the lead with reminder emails
- Delivers $20 of value per online customer per year, across all types of products
- Reduces costs through efficient, automated lead generation
- Delivers highly qualified leads – 20 percent of leads become sales
- Improves cross-selling productivity, drives revenue and improves retention by routing warm leads immediately to customer service representatives
- Improves decision-making at the management level through lead generation and activity reports
- Keeps conversations relevant and progressive by targeting customers based on previous responses