Wealth Management Network from Fiserv is one of the managed account industry's most expansive networks of managed account data and connectivity. It brings together asset managers and sponsors to perform all necessary business functions to support the industry.
Fiserv enables the managed accounts industry to connect to its vast array of data through the largest network of sponsor, manager and custodial connections, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity.
Wealth Management Network includes the following solutions:
- Asset Manager ConnectSM - Streamlines the workflow process by providing a single point of entry for communicating with managed account sponsors on Wealth Management Network
- Messaging Services - Allows firms to transmit industry standard or proprietary messages and process them as account management functions that are associated with the lifecycle of opening and maintaining a firm's managed accounts
- Model Information ExchangeSM and Model Reporting - Automates every task a manager performs on various sponsor environments, eliminating the need to manually log into separate sponsor locations. Provides investment managers with data on the use and adoption of their models-only portfolios at participating sponsor firms
- Data Services - Provides real-time entry into account and lifecycle, enabling firms to handle their managed account business while rapidly implementing new connections between business partners
- Real-time connectivity between all major market participants
- Secure and auditable single sign-on with access to 10 of the top 12 sponsors in the industry
- Simplifies entire process of managing accounts by consolidating access to critical data and portfolio management tools
- Drives greater efficiency and reduces risk and overhead by automating data collection, modeling and trading notifications
- Increases revenue potential with standardized real-time access, helping users to grow volumes and client base