Whether you're looking for robust trading, reporting, retirement income modeling or financial planning technology, Fiserv can help. Our Unified Wealth Platform supports every area of the investment process so you can do it all.
Top of mind for wealth management firms today are investors and their needs for simplicity, transparency and the consolidated management of household assets, liabilities and financial goals.
Fiserv is the only provider that owns and integrates front-, middle- and back-office technology to help you improve service to your clients and streamline their experience with your firm.
The Unified Wealth Platform from Fiserv represents the integration of our front-, middle- and back-office wealth management technology, which can be leveraged in total by large enterprises—with multiple business lines, functions and users—or configured and deployed as individual technology components for focused business needs. Several primary solution sets comprise the Unified Wealth Platform:
- Financial Advice Management: Goals-based financial and investment advisory tools, including: basic, intermediate and advanced financial planning modules, CashEdge data aggregation, Morningstar analytics and asset allocation, proposal generation tools, retirement income analysis, asset location optimization and Monte Carlo simulations
- Portfolio Management, Accounting and Trading: A multi-vehicle and multi-asset class portfolio accounting system with related trading, tax management and rebalancing tools for all fee-based advisory programs, including: separately managed accounts (SMAs), mutual fund advisory (MFA), rep as manager (RPM), rep as advisor (RPA) and unified managed accounts (UMAs)
- Performance and Portfolio Reporting: Offers advisor, home office, and end investor performance reporting and monitoring services through Web-based tools with advanced business intelligence
- Billing Services: Automation in fee billing and revenue management
- Model Management: Technology designed to automate the management of model portfolios, which can eliminate manual steps and human error and increase investment strategy options for your clients and your firm's capacity to grow its managed account business
Whether you need solutions in one or all areas of wealth management, Fiserv technology can help you better serve your clients and grow revenue by:
- Reducing manual processes
- Increasing business volume
- Mitigating errors and risk
- Improving investment decisions
- Delivering household advice