Portfolio Management & Trading
Portfolio Management & Trading Solutions from Fiserv offer complete portfolio management capabilities that provide today’s investment managers with critical portfolio management, trading and administrative tools – all in an integrated environment.
Portfolio Management & Trading Solutions provide you the tools for active portfolio management, decision support and trading across multiple programs including separately managed accounts, unified managed account, mutual fund advisory, exchange traded funds, rep as manager and non-discretionary programs. Our trading solutions utilize institutional best practices and support the entire portfolio management process – from portfolio construction and compliance review to order generation and trade execution. These trading tools are comprised of decision support tools for developing investment strategies and creating trade scenarios based on the current trading environment or on established parameters.
Designed to optimize efficiency and reduce operating expenses, Portfolio Management & Trading Solutions support institutional and managed-account product needs for domestic and global investments.
A fully integrated enterprise solution with unparalleled network across the industry, our technology is built to meet the specialized investment needs of your managed account business.
Whether providing portfolio management solutions that allow program sponsors to offer their customers a wide variety of investment options within a single unified platform, or enabling firms to customize their mutual fund advisory program, we provide market defining technology solutions for the managed accounts marketplace.
Portfolio Management & Trading Solutions offer an integrated product suite that supports the entire investment management process – from account screening and portfolio validation to order generation and trade execution. It has been designed to fit within a firm’s existing operational architecture.
Fiserv technology treats managed account programs the same, operating as a product-agnostic platform or chassis:
- Unified managed account (UMA)
- Separately managed account (SMA)
- Mutual fund advisory (MFA)
- Rep as portfolio manager (RPM)
- Exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
Multi-sleeve accounts work as UMAs, with traditional SMAs, MFAs, RPMs and ETFs set up as sleeves, providing your firm the ability to seamlessly transition from single- to multi-sleeve products.
Our Portfolio Management & Trading Solutions reduce errors and create efficiencies throughout the investment management process. Combining a Web-based user interface with sophisticated optimization and risk modeling tools, Portfolio Management & Trading Solutions enable you to implement investment strategies consistently and efficiently across all portfolios and asset classes. Other benefits include:
- Leveraging the Fiserv Network, the industry’s most expansive network of managed accounts data and connectivity available
- Customizable trading solutions that support all managed account programs
- Portfolio and model construction
- Real-time “what-if” analysis and rebalancing
- Industry-leading scalability
- Industry-leading network that connects managers and sponsors
- Real-time allocation processing
- Tighter dispersion with less operational risk
What We Offer
- Financial Advisor Solutions Financial Advisor Solutions from Fiserv are designed to assist firms and financial advisors with the management of discretionary advisory programs by providing them with an end-to-end suite of portfolio accounting and related decision support tools for their fee-based assets.
- Global Portfolio Accounting Global Portfolio AccountingSM from Fiserv is a comprehensive multi-currency portfolio accounting system for global managers. Hosted to offer a world-class software solution to a wider marketplace, Global Portfolio Accounting supports the full spectrum of currency instruments and foreign exchange transactions.
Investment Management from Fiserv connects Portfolio Managers, Traders and Administrators by supporting the entire trading process—from account screening and portfolio validation to order generation and trade execution.
- Model Management Solution Model Management SolutionSM from Fiserv is a comprehensive, Web-based application that allows asset managers and overlay managers to create, maintain and manage an unlimited number of model portfolios.
Trading Services from Fiserv offer complete portfolio management tools and capabilities that provide today’s investment managers with critical portfolio management, trading and administrative tools in an integrated environment.