Global Portfolio AccountingSM from Fiserv is a comprehensive multi-currency portfolio accounting system for global managers. Hosted to offer a world-class software solution to a wider marketplace, Global Portfolio Accounting supports the full spectrum of currency instruments and foreign exchange transactions.
In today’s global investing environment, asset managers and financial services firms must be able to leverage technology solutions to remain competitive. Multi-currency trading and portfolio accounting solutions have become a requirement for many asset management firms.
In order to tap into foreign investment opportunities, you must have the ability to support multi-currency assets. Fiserv can help. Our Global Portfolio Accounting (GPA) is a true multi-currency system that can help you compete effectively across the globe. Supporting a full range of currency instruments, GPA is also capable of processing a variety of foreign exchange transactions, derivatives and currency forwards.
Along with global investments, the GPA platform supports institutional and managed account product needs for domestic investments as well. APL is the fully integrated enterprise solution for domestic investments with an unparalleled network across the industry designed to meet the specialized investment needs of the managed account industry.
Additional benefits of Global Portfolio Accounting from Fiserv include:
- Comprehensive global instrument coverage including international calendar, accounting methodologies, country specific rounding rules, accrual methods including negative accrual and ex-dividend trading
- Sophisticated workflow and business process modeling solutions to provide exceptional “pre-packaged” capabilities for trade capture, confirmation and settlement across industry standard platforms
- Support for GIPS-compliant performance reporting in firm, base or local currencies
- Cross-asset class capabilities, from FX and money market, to equities, fixed income, OTC derivatives and mutual funds
- Workflow tools to process complex global corporate actions, particularly elective events
- Scalable architecture supporting more than five million portfolios
- Diverse security coverage and pricing services
- Seamless integration to counterparties and data providers using standard data management tools
- A wide range of interfaces to industry utilities such as SWIFT, Omgeo and DTCC provide links to investment managers, brokers and custodians
- Unparalleled operational support including corporate actions information and processing
For more information on Global Portfolio Accounting and other Wealth Management Solutions from Fiserv, call us at 800-872-7882 in North America, +44 (0) 845.013.1200 in Europe, and +65 6533.9288 in Asia and Australasia or Contact Us.