Financial Advisor Solutions from Fiserv are designed to assist firms and financial advisors with the management of discretionary advisory programs by providing them with an end-to-end suite of portfolio accounting and related decision support tools for their fee-based assets.
Financial Advisor Solutions assist firms and financial advisors with the management of discretionary advisory programs, such as "rep as portfolio manager." They provide an end-to-end suite of portfolio accounting and related decision support tools for fee-based assets. The browser-based interface offers a comprehensive and easy-to-use toolset that is fully integrated with the core APL system, enabling advisors to grow their book of business through increased automation.
Financial Advisor Solutions meet the needs of both large and small firms. They easily adapt to a firm’s changing requirements and accommodate high trade and account volumes – allowing users to manage their business instead of managing their systems.
- Compliance: Firm-level trading restrictions can be set to enforce program guidelines
- Trading: Trade restrictions warn advisors during the trade creation process – not after the trade is executed
- Reporting: Trade execution detail and allocation detail reports are available
- Usability: An intuitive browser front-end caters to seasoned experts while reducing the learning curve for new users
- Configuration and administration: Home Office manages features and configuration for individuals and groups
For more information on Financial Advisor Solutions and other Wealth Management Solutions from Fiserv, call us at 800-872-7882 in North America, +44 (0) 845.013.1200 in Europe, and +65 6533.9288 in Asia and Australasia or Contact Us.