Financial Advice Management from Fiserv offers powerful financial planning tools designed for financial advisors working directly with clients in real-world, detailed planning scenarios.
The need for financial planning and advice has never been greater. As investors take more focused interest and accountability over their financial health, advisors must employ a more comprehensive approach to help clients attain financial and lifestyle goals such as retirement, college or a vacation home. The dreams have not changed, just the investment plans designed to achieve them.
The call to address complex compliance requirements, coupled with a desire to incorporate customized advice models, have led many financial institutions to build their own immense planning systems to suit their specific needs, but often at a very high cost.
Fiserv is acutely aware of the growing demand for investment professionals to deliver expert advice to their clients. Investors struggling to regain confidence expect better insight into their entire household financial picture, with frequent plan refreshing and greater transparency in reporting. Advisors have challenges of their own. As they wrestle to rebuild their businesses and increase their client bases, they must learn efficient ways to customize plans for more investors. They also need tools to better collaborate with colleagues and customers.
A best-in-class financial planning technology suite of products, Financial Advice Management solutions from Fiserv offer:
- Financial relationship management
- Portfolio construction and asset allocation
- Proposal generation
- Financial and estate planning
- Retirement income product sales
- Investor needs analysis
Among many other benefits, with Financial Advice Management you gain:
- Best-in-class technology coupled with ease of use: Fiserv Financial Advice Management solutions were designed by financial planners for financial planners, developed specifically to improve workflow efficiency, increase productivity and enhance client relationships
- Convenience and flexibility: Our Web-based modular design with role-based entitlements allows custom configurations to support any advisor preference
- Enhanced customer service: Financial Advice Management can serve independent advisors or integrate with large enterprise applications and infrastructure. Share data across teams, or restrict it to roles-based entitlement. With online access to financial plans, advisors can collaborate with clients for superior customer service and with other advisors to facilitate cross-selling
- Total solution set of financial advisor tools: Financial Advice Management can be purchased as stand-alone tools or integrated into our middle- and back-office technologies, offering your firm end-to-end planning, execution and reporting solutions