Fiserv offers Property and Casualty, Life and Healthcare insurers effective billing, payment, communications, cash management, enterprise content management, risk management and IT services.
Consolidation among insurers is accelerating. Competition is rising. Concerns about data security are growing. Consumers are expecting more from their digital experience on the devices of their choosing. Amid these challenges, insurers are seeking better ways to manage their revenue cycle in a single, cohesive manner. They need to effectively communicate with policyholders/members, distribute invoices in digital and paper, and provide convenient payment options. In addition, insurers are seeing the strategic importance of turning every interaction into an opportunity to deliver meaningful content, influence member behavior and improve their bottom lines.
Fiserv transforms the way insurers actively engage policyholders/members through billing, payment and communication options that drives down costs, improve outcomes and increase satisfaction. Fiserv delivers according to your customer's preference — paper, email, Web, mobile or tablet.
Whether health, life or property and casualty insurance, Fiserv is a major provider of insurance billing, payment and communication solutions. Last year we delivered more than 7 million insurance e-bills and 75 million insurance payments, totaling nearly $22 billion through our heavily secured digital infrastructure.
We also operate a print-and-mail network that distributes paper bills and documents for clients large and small.
Let the strength of Fiserv lead your insurance company to:
- Speed revenue cycles and reduce costs by moving more customers to electronic billing and payments
- Raise customer intimacy by driving payment visits to your website or those of your distribution channels; direct and agencies
- Engage your customers with additional offerings through a seamless digital experience from bill payment to new product discovery
- Transform customer communications by delivering relevant, targeted content through the customer's preferred channel, resulting in lower costs, improved cross-sell revenues and an enhanced policyholder experience
- Rationalize printing and postage through use of our national production network while enhancing the quality of policyholder communications
- Reduce risk and boost IT performance by engaging Fiserv to manage technology infrastructure for you or your best agencies from our remote sites