Fiserv offers Property and Casualty and Life insurers effective billing, payment, communications, cash management, enterprise content management, risk management and IT services.
Consolidation among insurers is accelerating. Competition is rising. Concerns about data security are growing. Policyholders expect more from their digital experience on the devices of their choosing. Amid these challenges, insurers seek better ways to manage their revenue cycle in a single, cohesive manner. They need to effectively communicate with policyholders, distribute invoices in digital and paper, and provide convenient payment options. In addition, insurers see the strategic importance of turning every interaction into an opportunity to deliver meaningful content, influence member behavior and improve their bottom lines.
Fiserv transforms the way insurers actively engage policyholders through billing, payment and communication options that drive costs down, improve outcomes and increase satisfaction. Fiserv delivers according to your policyholders' preferences — paper, email, web, mobile or tablet.
Deploying Fiserv multi-channel billing and payment solutions accelerates revenue collection and improves policyholder engagement with reduced complexity, regulatory risk, and cost.
Using a single data feed, Fiserv can:
- Prepare personalized bills
- Present printed and digital bills to policyholders through mail, biller direct and bank channels
- Give policyholders the choice to pay in person, by mail or through digital channels
Let the strength of Fiserv lead your insurance company to:
- Simplify your life by having one partner to manage the entire billing life cycle
- Cater to policyholder preferences by providing billing and payment options
- Speed revenue collection by offering a full range of payment options
- Engage policyholders with the right message in the right channel to the right policyholder
- Reduce regulatory compliance and security risk with solutions from a trusted industry provider