Fiserv has a unique approach for property, casualty and life insurers with personalized billing, multiple payment options, and reconciliation services that contain costs and speed revenue collection while meeting regulatory requirements.
Consolidation among insurers is accelerating. Competition is rising and concerns about data security are growing. Policyholders expect more from their digital experiences on the devices of their choosing. Compete effectively and provide the best customer experience with access to new technologies and expertise – without adding excessive costs and complexity to your operations.
Amid these challenges, insurers seek better ways to manage their revenue cycles in a single, cohesive manner. They need to effectively communicate with policyholders, distribute invoices in digital and paper, and provide convenient payment options. In addition, insurers see the importance of an efficient back-office reconciliation process.
Fiserv transforms the way insurers engage policyholders through billing, payment and communication options that drive costs down, improve outcomes and increase satisfaction. Fiserv delivers according to your policyholders' preferences – paper, email, web, mobile or tablet.
Utilizing this approach for the multi-channel billing and payment life cycle accelerates revenue collection and improves policyholder engagement with reduced complexity, regulatory risk and cost.
Easily send your data stream from any system and Fiserv can:
- Prepare highly personalized and branded bills
- Present printed and digital bills to policyholders through mail, biller direct and bank channels
- Give policyholders the choice to pay in person, by mail or through digital channels
- Protect your organization's reputation with effective risk management and improved financial controls
Let the strength of Fiserv lead your insurance company to:
- Simplify your life by using one partner to manage the entire billing life cycle
- Cater to policyholder preferences by providing billing and payment options
- Speed revenue collection by offering a full range of payment options
- Engage policyholders with the right message in the right channel to the right policyholder
- Reduce regulatory compliance and security risk with solutions from a trusted industry provider