Designed to help credit unions enhance service, improve efficiency and expand market share, CUnify™ from Fiserv is a member-focused account processing system that provides robust functionality and streamlined processing.
CUnify from Fiserv is a full-featured, real-time account processing system designed to benefit credit union members and staff by providing functionality to meet today’s needs, flexibility to adapt to growth and vision to support future evolution.
Built on a powerful, member-centric relational database, CUnify enables credit unions to gain a complete understanding of their member relationships and needs to offer relevant products and services. The system features built-in marketing capabilities to help credit unions grow and comprehensive, real-time access to member information to support cross-selling activities.
CUnify also helps make back-office processes more efficient so credit unions can focus resources and time on serving members. The system offers automated processing and intuitive screen flows to streamline operational tasks, real-time database updates to reduce end-of-day processing and relational reporting providing key information immediately. The system also incorporates native lending and back-office accounting capabilities.
CUnify is available as an in-house or hosted solution to provide reliable delivery of credit union services, a complete and up-to-date picture of member relationships, automation to streamline operations and flexibility to meet changing business demands.
- Built-in marketing support: Business intelligence and target marketing capabilities built into CUnify support credit union business growth. CUnify can identify the most profitable activities, products and branch locations offering access to member information with real-time reporting to enhance cross-selling opportunities
- Built-in lending support: CUnify includes native loan origination capabilities with point-and-click processing for greater efficiency, plus automated lending decision tools retain credit union control over the lending process
- Simplified back-office accounting: CUnify features a native accounting and general ledger management system to automate and streamline back office processing. The fully integrated accounting suite was developed on a workflow strategy that mirrors daily operations in a credit union and enables detailed tracking of investments, accounts payable and fixed assets
- Real-time relational reporting: CUnify helps keep pace with and respond to member needs as they evolve using industry leading SAP Crystal Reports® to quickly spot trends, changes and operational exceptions
- Optional capabilities: Fiserv offers an array of optional products to help enrich the member experience, improve ROI and provide consistent service delivery across all access channels. Optional CUnify solutions support telephony services, digital document solutions, shared branching, ATM/debit/credit processing and overdraft privilege