Signature® from Fiserv is a complete, real-time solution that delivers customization, system integration and business process improvement to traditional and nontraditional financial institutions around the world.
Signature is an innovative, comprehensive customer-centric banking solution that allows your organization to flex and scale to meet changing demands. Signature serves the account processing needs of larger financial institutions and those that require customized solutions to meet specific business needs. The solution offers consistent customer information across multiple delivery channels, streamlined business processes and the ability to mitigate risk.
Integrated with a host of solutions from across Fiserv for a full enterprise-wide banking solution, Signature delivers extensive functionality and flexibility to our client institutions, and is perfectly suited for commercial and retail-focused banks. This open integration is driven by the Enterprise Services Framework (ESF), a technology infrastructure that Fiserv has developed to help financial institutions gain significant efficiencies, introduce new innovations faster and create a truly unified cross-channel customer experience.
To support the processing environment that will work best for each organization, Fiserv offers Signature clients a full range of delivery options, including licensed, outsourced, hybrid, resource management and business process outsourcing. Clients can use a single delivery methodology or use a mix of delivery options for different solutions.
In the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Caribbean and Asia-Pacific, Signature clients represent some of the most innovative institutions in their markets.
Designed for banks that view technology as a differentiator, Signature delivers a powerful, comprehensive retail and commercial banking tool that helps you:
- Increase the quality and effectiveness of your front office and channel interactions by providing a complete picture of customer accounts, relationships and interactions
- Provide a better measurement of customer profitability, create customer-level reports, and implement pricing and products tailored for each customer
- Operate efficiently and quickly develop new products and services to compete effectively with local peers, regional players and national brands
- Integrate disparate systems and applications to preserve the value of your IT investment and accommodate mergers and acquisitions
- Service customers easily through a branch, a call center, an ATM, interactive voice response or online