Precision Bank Platform
Precision® from Fiserv is an integrated, end-to-end bank platform that helps optimize business processes, grow revenue and drive efficiency. Precision supports new account and transaction processing, document management and imaging, online banking, business intelligence and risk management.
The most successful financial institutions stay ahead of market demands, anticipating customers' needs. Precision supports many progressive and profitable banks, thrifts and credit unions with a sophisticated, reliable and flexible bank platform, impeccable vendor support and scalable banking solutions that keep up with growth spurts.
What if your business strategy changes? Whether that means switching to offsite processing or integrating a new third-party application, you want a platform that supports change without big costs. Fiserv can help.
Respond promptly to customer service and regulatory and business demands while seamlessly combining new and existing technology assets with Precision banking solutions. Precision helps you automate tasks, reduce staff touchpoints and enhance efficiencies. Its user-friendly features and functions include:
- Personalized workflows and user-level customization that promote productivity, because navigation is based on work processes and eliminates repetitive searches
- Favorites that promote efficient, one-click navigation for most frequent tasks
- A complete view of customer relationships
- Robust reporting and efficient access to reports and images
- Advanced customer relationship management, analysis and reporting tools
- Unparalleled integration to many valuable add-on solutions, including e-commerce, business intelligence, deposit capture and imaging, branch automation, rewards, and risk and compliance solutions. Business continuity, education and other professional services are also available
- It's all backed by unparalleled support and a product endorsement from the American Bankers Association
The advanced tools and award-winning support we offer with the Precision bank platform, and its suite of value-added Fiserv solutions, give you everything necessary to build a world-class financial institution. Benefits of Precision include:
- Differentiation: Dream up new products and services; we'll have the technology you need and the tools to help you deliver a faster time to market
- Experience: Our experienced banking and technical staff are here to support you. We offer a 24x7 service option, so you never have to worry about getting the assistance you need
- Technical support: The Precision development platform from Progress Software Corporation, IBM pSeries servers and AIX operating systems support an on-demand environment and offer a low-cost entry point, fast deployment, efficient scalability and lower ongoing maintenance costs
- No hassles: We offer a seamless migration path between Precision in-house and outsourced processing, with no data conversion or early termination fees. You can also choose hybrid processing customized to your needs, with some solutions operating in your own organization and others managed by our trusted service center
- Informed decisions: In real-time, Precision lets you view and analyze profits from every angle — by branch, officers, accounts and more
- Increased sales: No matter their experience level, your representatives can make sales because our platform is a complete product presentation solution. Built-in strategies and predetermined questions make cross-selling and introducing new products simple
- Integration: Precision offers open integration to both Fiserv best-in-class solutions and third-party applications through the enterprise services framework, a best-of-breed technology infrastructure that Fiserv developed to help financial institutions gain significant efficiencies, introduce new innovations faster and create a truly unified cross-channel customer experience
What We Offer
Clients operating on Precision® from Fiserv can leverage powerful tools that provide insight into file maintenance activities, simplify monitoring of such changes, and empower employees by giving them ready access to detailed information about accounts and transactions.
From budgeting and investment accounting to deposit reclassification and sweep accounts, your business demands efficiency and accuracy in financial accounting and asset management. Fiserv meets the challenge with solutions designed to reduce workloads and multiply the amount of useful data available for intelligent planning, more informed decisions and the most productive use of financial resources.
The groundbreaking technology in our branch banking solutions provides unprecedented opportunities to enhance customer relationships through simplified banking processes.
With malicious attacks, natural disasters and other threats looming, safeguarding your financial institution’s data and protecting your reputation has never been more important. A business continuity plan not only satisfies regulatory requirements for operational continuity, it simply makes business sense.
To boost profits, you need a comprehensive understanding of the thousands of factors that affect the operation of your financial institution. You need to know where and how your revenue is generated, and see a true picture of the costs of doing business.
Customers today expect more online self-service than ever. This is especially true of the latest generation of always-on, always-connected banking customers. Fiserv offers advanced retail online banking solutions with the flexibility and convenience of 24x7, real-time account information and financial management.
Cash management services offer a significant opportunity to grow your commercial customer base through the low-cost online channel. Fiserv offers many flexible and easy-to-use solutions for Treasury Management that help your financial institution compete with national banks and attract businesses of all sizes.
Today’s banking customers want to access information about their finances quickly and easily, preferably from a single website or by speaking to just one customer service representative. Anything you can do to simplify the management of their financial affairs is likely to strengthen their relationships with your organization and contribute positively to your bottom line.
Immediate access to the most current information is crucial to your organization’s business strategy. Enterprise content management solutions from Fiserv help you store, organize and use ever-changing data to efficiently manage all paper documents and electronic content from the initial point of capture through statement generation and research.
Streamline your lending business with our end-to-end lending solutions, which offer simplified loan origination, management and servicing.
The increasing popularity of smartphones has accelerated demand for mobile banking services. And now that consumers regularly use mobile apps to do common tasks, expectations for these services have risen to a new level. Financial institutions that offer the latest mobile technology have a clear advantage, and that means you’ve been presented with a significant opportunity.
To help you attract customers and become top-of-mind for all of their payments, Fiserv offers an integrated suite of online payment services.
One of your primary objectives is to grow your financial institution’s deposit base. Virtual transaction products from Fiserv offer you the most advanced solutions to accomplish that.
To accommodate consumers’ growing desire to get a handle on their finances, an increasing number of financial institutions and standalone providers are offering personal financial management (PFM) tools. Providing such tools can deliver a good return on investment by increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
Fostering customer loyalty and encouraging behaviors that boost revenue have always been essential to sustaining market share and increasing profits for your financial institution. Today, these elements are more important than ever. Fiserv provides solutions that help you make the most of every customer interaction, and provide incentives that increase customer activity and deepen relationships.
Your financial institution is challenged to not only grow revenue and profitability, but also to deal with the threat of illegal activity and meet a variety of legal, regulatory compliance and reporting requirements.
The Precision® bank platform from Fiserv is more than a software solution. It’s a tightly integrated group of products supported by technology experts offering services that help you get the most from your investment with Fiserv.
Precision® from Fiserv is an end-to-end bank platform offering the latest technology at a low operational cost. Be confident that your bank technology and the strong partner behind it support your strategic goals.